丝绸织物轻软、娇嫩,色泽艳丽,被称为少女织物,因此要倍加珍惜和爱护。下面小编为大家整理的丝绸销售英语对话,希望对大家有用!
丝绸销售英语对话
S:Good afternoon, madam. Anything I can do for you?
下午好,夫人。有什么可以效劳的吗?
C:Good afternoon. Will you show me some silk fabrics, please?
下午好,我想看看这里的绸缎,好吗?
S:Yes, madam. We have many kinds of silk fabrics. They are Suzhou brocade and gauze.
好的,夫人。我们这里有各种绸缎。都是苏州的锦缎和绫纱。
C:Do you have natural silk fabrics?
有天然的丝织品吗?
S:Certainly, madam. We have brocade of natural silk and figured pattern of silk. Which do you prefer, madam?
那当然,夫人。我们这里有天然丝的浮花锦缎和有图案的绸缎。您要哪一种?
C:I want brocade. Will you please let me have a look at the best you have?
我要浮花锦缎,能让我看看你们这里比较好的吗?
S:Yes. madam. Which color do you want to have, dark or light?
行,您要哪种颜色,深色的还是浅色的?
C:I like light colors.
我喜欢柔和的颜色。
S:Here is the light one. It's orange. Will this do?
这种怎么样,橙黄色的?
C:Oh, it seems a bit too loud. Could you show me something else?
嗯,这个看起来有点花哨,还有别的吗?
S:Yes, what about this color?
有,这种怎么样?
C:This one is fine. No wonder Chinese silk is famous all over the world.
这个挺好,难怪说中国丝绸驰名世界呢。
S:Well, China is the cradle of silk fabrics.
对,中国是丝绸的发源地。
C:OK, please give me two meters. If I'm not wrong that's equal to six Chinese chi. Am I right?
我要两米吧,如果我没弄错的话,也就是六尺对不对?
S:Yes, madam, you are very good at figures.
没错,夫人,您对数字很敏感。
C:Thank you. Er, I wonder if the silk piece's color won't come off.
谢谢,嗯,我想这种绸缎应该不会褪色吧。
S:As a matter of fact, all the materials here are colorfast.
不瞒您说,我们这里的颜色的丝绸都不褪色。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03