很多人热衷于旅游,一场说走就走的旅行透露着自由与随性,下面小编为大家整理的旅游过程中的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
旅游过程中的英语对话
A:Just like a dream!Here we are!
A:像做梦一样!我们来了!
B:Yea, New York city, we arrived finally!
B:是的,纽约,我们终于到了!
A:So, where do you want to go at the first?
A:你想先去哪里?
B:Empire State Building, of course.
B:当然是帝国大厦。
A:Oh, I almost forget you are the fan of movie An Affair to Remember.
A:哦,我差点忘了,你是电影《金玉盟》的粉丝。
B:I am eager to take a look at the place where the classical romantic love story happened.
B:我渴望去看下那个经典浪漫爱情故事发生的地方。
A:I am also looking forward to it. What about the next?
A:我也很期待看到它。下一站呢?
B:I suppose to do some shopping. You know, it is my first time to America, so I need to take gifts for my friends and family.
B:我想买点东西。你知道的,这是我第一次来美国,我得给朋友亲戚们带礼物回去。
A:So do I. Even though I hate shopping actually.
A:我也是,尽管我讨厌购物。
B:Then I want to see what Chinatown looks like. I hear there are several great restaurants.Then we can have a big dinner.Is that OK?
B:然后我想去看看唐人街是什么样子。我听说那里有些不错的饭店。我们正好能吃顿大餐。怎么样?
A:Good idea. That's why we didn't book travel agency, so we can follow our own idea rather than just follow the tour guide and like a jerk.
A:好主意。这就是为什么我们不参加旅行社,我们想去哪就去哪,不用像个傻子似的跟着导游。自然风景Natural Scenery
A:Look!it's amazing!Huangguoshu waterfall.
A:看!太棒了!黄果树瀑布。
B:Yes. It's beautiful.It is the biggest waterfall in Asia.
B:是的,太美了。这是亚洲较大的瀑布。
A:Is this Water Curtain Cave?It is one of the filming location of Journey to the West.
A:这是水帘洞吗?这是《西游记》的拍摄景点之一。
B:You don't say. Can we go into Water Curtain Cave?
B:你别说,还真是的。我们能进入水帘洞吗?
A:Sure, I asked tour guide last night. Look!Some guys are walking towards the cave.
A:当然可以。我昨晚问过导游了。看,有些人已经朝水帘洞走去了。
B:(in cave)Wow!It is gorgeous!This trip is so worthwhile!
B:(在洞里)哇!美极了!这次旅游真是不枉此行。
A:Let's take a picture to remember this precious moment.
A:让我们照个照片记住这个珍贵的时刻。
B:We've gotten wet from the spray. You'd better watch your camera.
B:我们被飞溅的水弄湿了,您比较好小心你的相机。
A:I don't care. The beauty of the waterfall intoxicates me.
A:我不介意,我已经完全沉醉在这美景中了。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03