时至今日,手表已经不单单是一种微小精密的计时装置,同时它还是人们身上重要的装饰品,更甚者成为人们身份地位的象征。下面小编为大家整理的买卖手表的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
买卖手表的英语对话
A: May I help you, sir?
我能为你效劳吗,先生?
B: Yes, I'm looking for a wristwatch.
是的,我想看手表。
A: What kind of wristwatch are you interested in, a dress watch or a sport watch?
您对哪个类型的手表有兴趣,装饰用的手表还是运动表?
B: A dress watch.
装饰手表。
A: We have a complete range of famous brands here. How about this one? It's an Omega.
我们这儿各种名牌的货色齐全。这只如何?这只是欧米茄的。
B: I'm afraid that I'm not interested in watches with metal watchbands.
我对金属表带的手表没兴趣。
A: Oh, so you prefer a watch with a leather watchband… Let me see… How about this one? It's a Dunhill.
哦,原来您偏好皮革表带的手表。……我看看……这只如何?这是登喜路的。
B: To be frank, I can't afford watches of this range. They're too expensive for me. Can you show me some other brands?
坦白说,我买不起这种等级的表。他们对我而言太昂贵了。你能不能给我看看其他牌子的表?
A: If you don't mind, may I ask how much you care to pay? I have to know this to recommend one to your liking.
如果您不介意的话,请问您打算付多少钱买表?我得先知道这点才能介绍合您意的表给您。
B: I was thinking about something around thirty dollars.
我准备花三十美元左右。
A: I see. How do you like Seiko? Seiko watches are pretty good. They keep time as well as being tasteful.
我知道了。您喜不喜欢精工表?精工表相当好。不但准确,格调也很高雅。
B: Can I have a look?
我能看看吗?
A: Certainly… Here. What do you think of this one?
当然可以……您觉得这只如何?
B: I'd like to take a look at that square one… how much does it sell for?
我想看看那只方形的。……它的售价是多少?
A: Twenty-eight dollars. It's a quartz.
二十八美元。是石英表。
B: I'll take it.
我买了。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03