对于第一次出国的朋友来说,入境流程及入境白卡的填写可能会成为一个问题。下面小编为大家整理的入境登记英语对话,希望对大家有用!
入境登记英语对话
T: Excuse me.打扰了。
A: Can I help you, sir?有什么需要帮忙吗,先生?
T: Yes, I want to know what this means.是的,我想知道这个是什么意思。
A: The city where you boarded?登机城市吗?
T: Yes. What does this mean?是的。这是什么意思?
A: It's the city where you got on the plane.就是您登机的城市。
T: Oh, I see.哦,我知道了。
A: We took off from Shanghai, so just write it down.我们是从上海起飞的,所以写上海就好了。
T: But I took the plane from Beijing first and then took this connecting flight. So shall I write Beijing or Shanghai?但是我在这之前先乘坐了从北京出发的飞机,然后才坐了这趟转接航班。那我是写北京还是上海呢?
A: The city printed on your ticket is Shanghai, so just write Shanghai.您这张机票上写的登机城市就是上海,所以写上海就好了。
T: Ok, I see. Thank you.好的,我知道了,谢谢你。
A: It's my pleasure.不客气。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03