外语培训网,让考试变简单,让口语更流利!

位置:外语培训网 > 英语学习网 > 英语口语学习网 >

谈城市的英语对话

资料整理:深圳维特英语发布时间:2018-10-22439

谈城市的英语对话

我国的城市化进程轰轰烈烈进行了十年多了,现在全国已经有过半的人口变成了城市居民,下面小编为大家整理的谈城市的英语对话,希望对大家有用!

谈城市的英语对话

Mary: Katherine, How about your holiday? Did you go anywhere?

玛丽:凯瑟琳,假期过得怎么样啊?去哪里玩了?

Katherine: I visited the museum.

凯瑟琳:去了博物馆。

Mary: Was there any interesting prohibition?

玛丽:有什么有意思的展览吗?

Katherine: There were so many people that I could see nothing.

凯瑟琳:人太多了,什么都没有看到。

Mary: Yeah, there are crowd of people everywhere in the city.

玛丽:是啊,在城市里无论去什么地方都会有很多人。

Katherine: According to the prediction of authority, the total population of world cities will reach 9 billion till year 2075.

凯瑟琳:据权威部门预测,到2075年,世界城市人口将达到90亿。

Mary: Really? That's horrible!

玛丽:是吗?那简直太可怕了!

Katherine: Well, will you plan to find job and live here after graduation?

凯瑟琳:毕业后你也会留在这里工作和生活吗?

Mary: I suppose I will. There are more opportunities in big cities, and the life here will be more colorful.

玛丽:我想会的,大城市会有更多的机会,生活也更加丰富多彩。

Katherine: There are indeed many temptations and advantages in big cities, but the continuously increasing of population in urban cities will lead to plenty of inconvenience for our lives, the transport is included. More and more people in urban city own their private cars, which causes the everyday traffic jam. Most time are wasted on the way.

凯瑟琳:大城市确实有很多的诱惑和优势,但是城市人口的不断增加会给我们的生活带来很多不便,出行就是其中之一。城市里拥有私家车的人越来越多,交通拥堵天天发生,很多时间都将浪费在路上。

Mary: Our government should further improve the public transport facilities in order to release the traffic pressure.

玛丽:政府应该进一步完善公共交通设施从而缓解交通压力。

Katherine: The public transport is also inconvenient, with tens of thousands of people crowd in the subway in peak time every day.

凯瑟琳:公共交通也不方便,每天高峰时期都有成千上万人挤地铁。

Mary: That's the truth.

玛丽:的确如此。

Katherine: It is also uneasy to find an ideal job in urban city.

凯瑟琳:生活在城市里找个理想的工作也不容易。

Mary: One of my friends hasn't found a satisfied job since graduation two years ago.

玛丽:我的一个朋友已经毕业两年了还没有找到满意的工作。

Katherine: In addition, owing to the expansion of urban population, the requirement for house increases constantly, which lead to the price increase. Even house renting has become a big burden.

凯瑟琳:另外,近些年来,由于城市人口不断膨胀,对于住房的需求也不断增加,导致了房价不断上升,即使租房也变成了一种不小的负担。

Mary: Is that mean you will not stay here after graduation?

玛丽:那么你决定不留在这里了?

Katherine: Maybe. Compared with the colorful urban city, I prefer the cozy life.

凯瑟琳:或许吧,相对于五彩缤纷的城市,我更倾向于安逸的生活。

广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03