银行是人们常去的地方,如果有一个银行服务态度好,便民服务全,让人感到温馨和舒适。下面小编为大家整理的银行日常服务英语对话,希望对大家有用!
银行日常服务英语对话
A:Good morning, Madam. Can I help you?女士,早上好。我可以为您服务吗?
B:Yes, I've come to inquire about a$6000 remittance from California. Has it arrived?是的,我是来查询从加利福尼亚汇过来的6000美元汇款的。它到了吗?
A:May I have your name, please?请问你的名字是什么?
B:My name is Jenny Clinton.我的名字是珍尼·克林顿。
A:I see. Wait for a moment please.I'm sorry Mrs.Clinton.But the remittance does not appear to have arrived yet.知道了。请稍等。克林顿夫人,不好意思。汇款似乎还没到。
B:Really?It should have arrived. It was sent a week ago.是吗?应该是到了。一个星期之前就汇过来了。
A:If the money was sent by cable, it would take about one or two days. But if it was sent by air mail, it would take at least one week.如果是电汇,只需一两天。但是如果是航空邮递,至少需要一个星期。
B:Well, then I'll come again the day after tomorrow.好的,那么我后天再过来。
A:Oh, would you like us to phone you when the money arrives?噢,钱到的时候,需要我们打电话给您吗?
B:That would be very kind of you.如果那样,那实在是太好。
A:Could you please tell me your phone number, so we'll give you a ring as soon as the remittance has arrived.你可以告诉我你的电话号码吗?那么汇款一到我们就会打电话给你。
B:My phone number is 328-6765 extension 105.我的电话号码是328-6765,分机号105。
A:Thank you. We'll inform you in time.Good-bye.谢谢你。我们会及时通知你的。拜拜。
B:Good-bye.拜拜。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03