酒吧在人们的印象中是一个神秘的地方,里面充满了各种电影里面有的情节,下面小编为大家整理的酒吧里的英语对话,希望对大家有用!
酒吧里的英语对话
Grace: What's all the security check about, James? Does it mean the bar may be a dangerous place?
格蕾丝:詹姆斯,为什么会有这些安全检查?这是不是意味着酒吧可能是一个危险的地方啊?
James: No, of course not. Just in case. Nothing to worry about. Don't you also do this in China?
詹姆斯:不,当然不是。只是以防万一。没有什么好担心的。在中国不这样做吗?
Grace: I don't know. Maybe the same. Actually, this is my first time being in a bar.
格蕾丝:我不知道。可能也一样吧。实际上,这是我第一次来酒吧。
James: Oh, then it's my honor to be here with you. I can see now why you've been so curious about the bar stuff. You like this place?
詹姆斯:哦,那么我很荣幸能陪你来这儿了。现在我明白你为什么对酒吧那么好奇了。你喜欢这个地方吗?
Grace: Sure. I love this place, especially the decoration. So tasteful!
格蕾丝:当然,我很喜欢这个地方,尤其是它的布置,很风雅。
James: Yeah. Other than that, the real features are the excellent drinks. Can I have your ticket?
詹姆斯:是啊。除了那个,它真正的特点在于酒水特别棒。可以把你的门票给我吗?
Grace: Here it is. But, what for? We're already in.
格蕾丝:给你。可是,干什么用啊?我们都已经进来了啊。
James: Well, with the ticket, you can get a free drink. What would you like? Orange juice?
詹姆斯:用这票,你可以得到一杯免费的饮料。你想要什么?橙汁吗?
Grace: Yes, orange juice will be fine for me.
格蕾丝:好的,我喝橙汁就行。
Grace: I heard American people love hanging out in bars. Is that true?
格蕾丝:我听说美国人都很喜欢逛酒吧。是真的吗?
James: Not everyone. But a lot of people do, especially the young. It's a fun place to spend an evening with friends or to make some new friends.
詹姆斯:不是每个人,但是很多人都喜欢,尤其是年轻人。这是一个朋友聚会和认识新朋友的好地方。
Grace: Interesting. Hey, look over there. The dance floor is already packed with people. Oh, the girl in red dances great.
格蕾丝:有意思。嗨,看那边。舞池里已经挤满了人了。哦,那个穿红色衣服的女孩跳得真棒。
James: Yeah, a dancing queen. Want to join them?
詹姆斯:是啊,好一个“跳舞皇后”。想过去和他们一起跳吗?
Grace: Maybe later. I want to take some photos first.
格蕾丝:再等一会儿吧。我想先拍一些照片。
James: Sure. Let me help you to hold the drink.
詹姆斯:没问题。让我帮你端饮料吧。
Grace: Thank you.
格蕾丝:谢谢。
广州勤学教育信息技术有限公司©版权所有 粤ICP备10236336号-4更新时间:2022-11-03